Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa come for a visit!



John's Dad and step-Mom came for a visit on their way back to their home in Branson, Mo. George celebrated his 75th birthday a few days before their arrival so we helped continue the celebration while they were here with cake and ice cream and balloons. We had a great visit and look forward to seeing them again soon!

5 comments:

The Reeds said...

That cake looks SO YUMMY! And I bet you made it:) Oh how I miss your fabulous cakes!!

highdeekay said...

nice.

Thanks for a fun time today. If you are going to "slave" over making jam, it is nice to do it with a friend. ;-)

Natalie-John+2 said...

Heidi~
I had a great time also and can't believe how easy and yummy that jam is. I served it with "breakfast" for dinner this evening. THANK YOU...thank you!

Alisha said...

As with the first commenter I can taste that cake just looking at it...glad you all had a great visit!

corrie said...

It's so fun to visit with family. And - yes! That cake looks delicious.