Here is Lilly our newest girl! She is Caleb's girl really, but we all take ownership!! She is SO happy, sweet, easy going and best of all house trained???!! I can't believe the later...she is only 8 1/2 weeks old but the lady who raised the puppies had them in her house and had them on a schedule for going outside and she has continued with making it to the grass before doing her business!
The picture of Lilly and Macy has a very cute story behind it. John told Macy--while he was getting ready for work Wed. morning "you can play with Lilly just don't let her out of her crate." When he walked back in to check on them both that is what he saw!! How cute is that...I guess she
4 comments:
What a CUTE doggie. Congratulations!
I love the picture of Macy in the cage...she is such a cute girl. We had a great time today...we will have to get together again soon!
How sweet to get in the cage with the doggy. They are both adorable!
I LOVE the puppy - absolutely precious! Macy is the cutest thing also and I can't believe that I have never met her. We seriously need to try and get together one day so that we can meet each other's girls. :)
Post a Comment